CRUISEMASTER™ manufactures and sells premium quality components including suspensions and couplings to the recreational vehicle and trailer industries. In addition, the Company has a Towing Performance Centre that performs maintenance and upgrades of these products for both original equipment manufacturers and the public. It also performs tow vehicle upgrades.
We wish to maintain the reputation and image of Quality that the Company has developed since 1978.
The Company recognises that successful health & safety, quality and environmental management is fundamental to its business and is committed to the continual improvement of all relevant processes and procedures to ensure all standards are met and exceeded.
The Company strives to provide a safe working environment for all employees, contractors, visitors and persons present at CRUISEMASTER, to prevent pollution and minimise environmental impacts from our activities and to provide products and services that delight our customers.
The objectives of CRUISEMASTER are to:
• Proactively pursue the highest possible standards of health, safety, quality and environmental management performance.
• Comply with all relevant legislation, regulations and other legal and industry requirements.
• Provide adequate and appropriate control of health, safety and environmental risks arising from our activities.
• Minimise the incidence of occupational ill health and injury.
• Seek to minimise the environmental impact of our operations by preventing pollution, reducing energy consumption and implementing initiatives to reduce waste.
• Work to ensure the quality of product and service delivered to our customers consistently meets or exceeds their expectations.
In order to achieve these objectives, it is the policy of CRUISEMASTER to establish and maintain an effective and efficient integrated management system based upon the requirements of AS/NZS ISO 9001:2016, ISO 14001:2015, AS/NZS 4801:2001 and ISO 45001:2017 and all applicable health, safety and environmental regulations.
The management system, policy, objectives and targets will be reviewed annually (or sooner if necessary) by Senior Management.
In order to ensure the highest quality of product and service we will provide our staff with appropriate training and development, empowering staff to realise their full potential.
The Company recognises the competitive nature of the market place and has a policy of proactive Continual Improvement of the effectiveness of all aspects of the business. It is the task of every employee of the company to actively support and participate in this initiative.
It is through this policy we intend to achieve long-term objectives and meet our stakeholders’ needs and expectations.