When brake performance and safety is a priority on your next trip, look to Australia’s leader in Towing Technology, Cruisemaster.
While Electric Drum Brakes have historically been the standard in the caravanning industry; Cruisemaster hasn’t achieved its leader status in the market by being content only offering the market norms. While Electric Drums still prove to be a reliable and cost effective solution for caravan brakes; Cruisemaster has proudly offered a premium Hydraulic Disc Brake solution since 2006 for consistent performance, reduced braking distance and superior safety.
Premium Hydraulic Ventilated Disc Brakes available on ATX, XT and CRS2 systems.
• Comes with Deemaxx Caliper & 2 piece ventilated rotor for durability & low maintenance
• Maxx coated calipers are fitted with semi-metallic pads for maximum life in harsh Australian conditions
• Large 12” ventilated rotor reduces brake fade by providing efficient cooling during high performance
• Provides up to 35%* more brake torque than equivalent Electric Drum Brakes
• Not subject to the same level of speed & temperature performance degradation as Electric Drum Brakes
• Specifically designed manual application system available for park-brake capabilities
• Park-brake capabilities do not rely on hydraulic pressure (that can be affected by temperature variations) for more consistent performance
*Theoretical increase in average brake torque based on calculation