The Cruisemaster G4O heavy duty shock absorber was specifically developed for Cruisemaster XT suspension systems.
Developed for high end vehicles the G40 is a firmer heavy duty shock absorber for the Cruisemaster XT range.
This shock absorber allows for excellent damping consistency when operating at high temperatures.
- 40mm bore for improved control of higher damping forces
- 17.5mm piston rod provides extra strength for rough conditions
- DU rod guide reduces friction
- Viton seals allow for damper to operate at elevated temperatures
- Secondary arc welds provide additional mount strength
- Bulged body maximises oil volume for heat control
- Vulcanised Bushes for reduced wear and improved clamping surface (units sold from Feb 2020)
(Cruisemaster™ G35 Standard XT Shock Absorbers also available)
This is a replacement shock absorber for Cruisemaster™ XT suspension systems only, this item is not suitable for other suspension systems.
Use of this shock absorber on other systems will immediately leave the warranty void. Due to being sold as a spare part bulk purchase of this item is not available.
Please note with the previous variant of these shock absorbers the top mount bracket would fold in slightly when clamping. This is no longer required with the vulcanised bushes.
We recommend the purchase of a replacement bolt kit (Type 1 or Type 2) to go with this item.
Please refer to your suspension information sheet on full installation instructions.
G40 shocks have replaced F41 shocks as the heavy duty XT shock absorber.