Cruisemaster's XTREME Leaf Spring System is a premium solution to the traditional leaf spring system.
The Cruisemaster Difference
Cruisemaster has a proud 40+ year history in the vehicle components industry. Our products are designed and engineered in house with a quality first approach mirrored by our trusted suppliers.
Key Features of the Cruisemaster Leaf Spring Suspension System Range
- Axles made in house from Australian Steel
- Leaf Springs made of High Quality Spring Steel (Sup 9 silicon manganese spring steel)
- Leaf Spring systems to suit axle loads starting at 1,100Kg through to 2,600Kg
- Engineered for extra stability and superior strength
- Premium automotive style shouldered shackle pins for less play
- 60mm wide x 8mm thick leafs for additional strength, reduced spring stress under load and easy maintenance and reduce wear
- 10” or 12” electric drum brakes / mechanical disc / hydraulic disc / unbraked hubs
- Premium Japanese bearings with automotive grade seals
Unique Features to Cruisemaster XTREME Leaf Spring Suspension System
- Premium fabricated hanger (XTREME)
- SA5 coating on XTREME hardware components (excludes weld-on mounts)
Kits can be purchased complete with all components required for a new build or as individual components (Axles, Leaf Springs, Mounting Kits).
DISCOUNTS APPLY TO BUYING SYSTEMS COMPLETE
Download the Product PDF
Request a Quote